mission / vision
showroom/plant green practice
METAJE ENGRAVERS & JEWELERS
Metaje is a company deeply involved in manufacturing fine quality metal arts and jewelry items using modern engraving and casting facilities. We principally manufacture college rings in real gold and silver. Also included in our product lines are high-end trophies, plaques and awards, nameplates, customized pins, medals, furniture hardware and accessories.
Our success is driven by our people, skills, experience, and modern equipment, which never leave good quality to chance. We are committed to achieve our goals the right way by operating responsibly with constant persuit for excellence, through the application of the most appropriate technologies and methods. We are rooted in every facet of the metal arts and jewelry industry.
The company has a continuing program being a manufacturer and supplier of metal arts and jewelry products at its finest, integrating the philospohy of honesty and delivering excellent quality of workmanship. We yield products of pure artistry manufactured under strict quality control and supervision. A seal of expert craftsmanship, we create each and every product of Metaje with sheer creativity anchored on tradtion and innovation.
At the heart of the Metaje way is our vision... to be company most admired by all its people, partnership, product and performance.
Our vision means that we:
1. safely provide products vital to human developments;
2. are people and an organization with superior capabilities and capabilities;
3. are the partner of choice;
4. earn the admiration of all stakeholders – investors, customers, host governments, local communities and our employees – not only for the goals we achieve but how we achieve them;
5. deliver world-class performance.
The company has a continuing program to be the manufacturer and supplier of metal arts and jewelleries at its finest, integrating the philosophy of honesty and quality of workmanship and the commitment of protecting the environment and its people.
Intimate dedication on creative technique innovation and out-of-the-box perspective is our design philosophy. Everything around us serves to inspire the concepts we create, from simple falling leaves to waves in the sea, from global and political issues to world cup heroics, these are our ingredients.
We make use of natural materials transformed into impressive works of art that offers functionality, unique forms and textures which harmoniously synthesize value to Fashion and Home Lifestyle. These are the foundations why BON-ACE FASHION TOOLS, INC. continue to mesmerize its discriminating clientele all over the world since we started in 1993. Foundations that emerged from a fusion of Filipino and Italian ingenuity and creativity constantly in pursuit of excellence in product development, design, and competitiveness.
Fine craftsmanship is only found in an artisan’s hands, thus, we are using this greatest tool to create, mix, and match materials to come up with not-yet-seen products that are one at the same time both sophisticated and daring. These legendary skills are passed on to generations after generations like masters to apprentice. Our obsession with quality and art of precision is seen in the stunning details of our products. We cling to the notion that what is good today will be better tomorrow. The inspiring objects and conversational pieces we create gives a serene feel and a new atmosphere which is directly in contrast with our hectic daily lives.
Our company’s foundation is built on our values, which distinguish us and guide our actions. We conduct our business in a socially responsible and ethical manner. We respect the law, support universal human rights, protect the environment and benefit the communities where we work.
1. Integrity - We are honest with others and ourselves. We meet the highest ethical standards in all business dealings. We do what we say we will do. We accept responsibility and hold ourselves accountable for our work and our actions.
2. Trust - We trust, respect and support each other, and we strive to earn the trust of our colleagues and partners.
3. Diversity - We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.
4. Partnership - We have an unwavering commitment to being a good partner focused on building productive, collaborative, trusting and beneficial relationships with governments, other companies, our customers, our communities and each other.
5. Ingenuity - We seek new opportunities and out-of-the-ordinary solutions. We use our creativity to find unexpected and practical ways to solve problems. Our experience, technology, and perseverance enable us to overcome challenges and deliver value.
6. Protecting People and the Environment - We place the highest priority on the health and safety of our workforce and protection of our assets and the environment. We aim to be admired for world-class performance through disciplined application of our Operational Excellence Management System.
7. High Performance - We are committed to excellence in everything we do, and we strive to continually improve. We are passionate about achieving results that we exceed expectations our own and those of others. We drive for results with energy and a sense of urgency.
1993 – 1995
BON-ACE (BONghanoy Arts Cum Engineering) began its business operation with a small nipa hut as a production area for the export business and with 8 employees. Mr. Ramir and Mrs. Gina Bonghanoy personally managed the business. BON-ACE started producing buttons for export to Italy, together with a machine shop that served as a contractor for many manufacturing firms and other projects locally. The company then rented a small area to house its machineries for the machine shop and administrative office for the export business.
1995 – 1998
BON-ACE struggled to succeed but with the values of its proprietor, the company passed the storm of trials and begun to grow bigger as sole proprietorship with the same office and shop location. BON-ACE expanded the business by producing and exporting fashion accessories like necklaces and bangles together with the button manufacturing business.
1998 – 2000
BON-ACE acquired a small property to house its growing workforce as the company started to join international trade fairs to showcase its fashion accessories line. Because of this international trade fairs, the company was able to expand its market to U.S.A. and other European countries.
previous l next
2000 – 2003
BON-ACE, after several years of operation, joined forces with its major business partner in Italy, Mr. Mauro Gaspari, as a corporation. They changed the company name to Bon-Ace Fashion Tools, Inc. This is because the company then ventured into producing top quality components and parts that was being used to finish high end fashion accessories by top fashion houses in the world. It was also in this time that the company started to produce and export home interior accessories such as vases, pots, bowls, lamps, mirror frames, etc.
2003 – 2006
BON-ACE continued to join international trade fairs both for the fashion accessories and home interior decorations. With its expanding workforce, they acquired a much bigger facility to house the production area and administrative office for its export business. The company gained attention in the international market because of its dedication to quality and passion to product design innovation.
2006 – Present
BON-ACE with its bigger facility ventured into the manufacture of accent furniture like chairs, bookcases, coffee tables, loveseat, etc. still using the core values and design direction it originally has when it started. The company’s market has now expanded all over the world. Now, BON-ACE is growing its operation with its new concepts and ideas still capturing the taste of business partners from New York to Japan, from Italy to Russia.
Preferred Artisans of unique Home Interiors and Fashion Accessories for an elegant Lifestyle
1. To ensure customers’ satisfaction and loyalty through innovative product designs with prompt delivery at highest quality.
2. To sustain a dedicated organization constantly pursuing excellence in harmony with our core values to achieve growth.
3. To invest on programs promoting Environmental Awareness and Corporate Social Responsibility.
previous l next
Fashion accessories firm holds various CSR programs in Minglanilla, Toledo
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
DRIVEN by its commitment to make a difference by putting values in its business, Bon-Ace Fashion Tools Inc. organized various corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs that did not only benefit the company, but the community as well.
The company, which is into fashion and home accessories and holds office in Tungkil, Minglanilla, Cebu, also encouraged its workers to become more pro-active in attaining good customer relations by providing quality service.
Bon-Ace has been participating in the various activities of different barangays where the main factory is located. The company also provided financial assistance in the town fiestas and religious activities.
Among the activities that the company initiated were the tree-planting at Subayon, Toledo City, where at least 300 employees planted more than 5,000 seedlings of mahogany and pangantuhon; and the clean and green project in Barangay Tungkil, Minglanilla, with production workers and their supervisors helped out in the rehabilitation of the drainage system and repair of several classrooms of Tungkil Elementary School.
The company also supports the Provincial Government-initiated Suroy-Suroy Sugbo, which aims to promote local tourism. Bon-Ace plans to tap the assistance of the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority and the Department of Trade and Industry for the livelihood program of its employees’ housewives.
previous l next